All our crypto currencies are based on the ERC20 ETH standard, and are stored in the ETH Blockchain.
This allows you to store our currencies in a standard ETH wallet (Metamask, Mist, MyEtherWallet, ...)
We advice to use METAMASK (a plugin in Chrome) as a wallet :
- Install the Chrome Browser on your PC
- Install the Metamask Plugin in Chrome
- You are now able to see the ETH Ethereum coins in your wallet.
- To see our coins, click on "ADD TOKEN" and specify the "Token Contract Address"
- The Token Contract address for our coins
- GMX 0xd28807d7ef028af6728d12ccd621b2242da2a64f
- DESI 0xf5afcc39364312a7f336bc476ddca93ac8ec6b8f
- DIN 0xb94aefda2209ad7cd9a6d1c6a19e5001ce4636db
To transfer these cryptocurrencies to another person or to an Exchange : use Myetherwallet.com
Also in my etherwallet.com you have to execute a "Add Customer Token" (right hand at bottom of screen). To add a token you have to specify the contract address (see above), the token symbol (GMX or DESI or DIN), the number of decimal places (=18)